ZOO 13904 AVIAN ELECTROLYTES – 4 OZ
- Electrolytes regulate hydration, nerve and muscle activity, and other cellular functions.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immune health.
- Beta-carotene aids in feather pigmentation and forms the antioxidant, vitamin A.
- B Vitamins help maintain proper metabolism and energy levels.
- Prebiotics are important fuel sources for probiotics.
- Probiotics for gut health. Contains a source of four live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- No fat-soluble vitamins! Safely use with a regular vitamin supplement routine.
Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Niacin, L-Ascrobyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Beta-carotene, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Silicon Dioxide, Rosemary (Flavor), Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).
Sodium Chloride 50-60%
~Potassium Chloride 35-45%
~Beta-carotene (min) 2,300 IU/kg
~Thiamine (Vit. B1) (min) 850 mg/kg
~d-Pantothenic Acid (Vit. B5) (min) 500 mg/kg
~Niacin (Vit. B3) (min) 625 mg/kg
~Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (min) 180 mg/kg
~Biotin (Vit. B7) (min) 0.70 mg/kg
~Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min) 600 mg/kg
~Total Microorganisms (L. casei, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, E. faecium) 1,000,000 cfu/g
Add 1 scoop (included) per cup of drinking water, or one tablespoon per gallon, and mix thoroughly. Allow birds to regulate their electrolyte intake by providing a second, unsupplemented source of drinking water. For stressed birds, provide a fresh mix daily for up to 5 consecutive days. For regular use, safely provide a fresh mix up to 3 days a week.
~~NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Safe for use with all avian species.
~~Store in a cool, dry place with desiccant pouch or DriCard in place.